Showcase Your Brand on TV for less
I have written for the Tampa Bay News and I have had shows on Cable TV. In addition, I did the research for you - but please, feel free to check into the price of options for yourself. Here is the local (Tampa, FL) media pricing scoop:
- One, small, (easy to overlook) daily column in the Tampa Bay Times, $2500/year.
Content creators, we know you have something to sell, a message to share and people to serve.
TV is no longer just an entertainment platform, EDUtainment is the new content format that is moving from YouTube and Podcasts into the homes of millions of TV viewers.
We Create TV Channel Packages to Fit Your Budget
and everything in between. You cannot pay and engage our services. Please schedule a chat with us to explore if a working relationship is a fit for us to activate full pricing options and TV services.
The Get Started Grow Later Plan
All packages start here. Add-ons come later once your channel is viewable on TV
You choose Roku or Amazon (please select only one distribution outlet).
After setup, (a) $67/month. We will ad our ads to your channel. (b) $97 no ads shown on your channel.
Your existing shows remain as new shows are added to your channel. Each month send in up to 2 hours of video content in 4 or fewer videos, such as:
- 1 video that is 2 hours long
- 2 videos that are 1 hour long
- 4 videos that are 30 minutes long.
Send in a request for support via email.
Channel PAUSE is available for up to 3 months for non-payment before we delete the channel.
BONUS: We interview you about your channel and that show is hosted on our channel and will become one of the shows on your channel as well.
White Glove DFY Conceirge Package
Financing is available if needed.
No client starts here. We start with the setup of one channel platform with your initial content, and after our third month of this relationship, you will be eligible for an upgrade.
1. It takes time to train your staff to handle the portal and do your own show uploads/deletes
2. We do not want to deepen a relationship if we are finding issues with working together at the most basic level.
- Includes 3 hours of in-TV-Studio recording experience. NOTE: (a) While the number of people in your show and the use of props will not inflate this price, it may limit access to this feature based on the size and setup of the studio. (b) If you are unable to come to our Tampa, FL studio, then we will drop $1000 off this rate and drop this feature.
- Roku TV and Amazon Fire TV feeds included
- Embed code for your website and mobile app included
- PSI TV will not run any of our ads on your channel
- Portal access to load/delete shows
- Training of 1 staff to use the TV channel portal
- 1 Terabyte of video storage. Additional storage is available if you need it for a small fee. 1Terabyte holds approximately 14 hours of video content.
- Phone support
- We set up your account to run up to 5 ads on your Roku channel that you can sell at whatever price you wish. No need to build ads into your video.
- Training of one staff to load/unload ads
- We help support your channel launch efforts
- LIVE Stream set up so you can do live shows streaming to your TV channel from anywhere and simultaneously stream to Facebook.
Embed Your TV Channel in your Mobile App or Website
Once your channel is viewable on TV, request the code to insert the channel into your mobile app or website so viewers can view your content on the go, or in case they do not own a Roku or Amazon Fire TV.
This feature is HOT! especially if you do events that you are streaming LIVE and event participants can watch your show and see themselves in real-time.
Add a second TV platform
If you chose Roku as your primary, now get Amazon Fire, and visa versa
After setup, your monthly membership to maintain your channel on two TV platforms will go up by $10/month.
This pricing is to be considered a general estimate as we do not control studio pricing. We are partnered with a local, state-of-the-art TV studio and its crew to video record your show(s).
$350/hr (call for actual pricing).
This fee will not change based on the number of people in your video, however, based on the studio size, your entourage size, need for props will impact studio access.
Live Stream Access
We set up your Roku channel to handle LIVE STREAM action, including a mobile app and training to run live-action to your TV channel. If you opted for the embed feature, your LIVE show will also air on your Facebook page, your website, and your mobile app (if you have one).