5 Proven Hacks for Establishing Credibility in Your Niche
Please wat the video. These are quick notes from the main points.
Covered in this video:
The Bible Says…
1. Expertise (credentialed, lived, years of experience)
2: Recognition and awards
3: Social proof (verifiability)
4. Brand Reputation
5. Media says (smear or celebrate)
Are you believable? Believability = Trust. Trust creates influence.
If you were before a Jury of your peers, would they find your alibi believable? How believable are you? Believability matters in all relationships, especially those you hope to have with your prospects, employees, and peers.
The Bible Says…
- Philippians 2:22 - But ye know the proof of him, that, as a son with the father, he hath served with me in the gospel. (what others say of you)
- Proverbs 22:1 - A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold. (wealth is fleeting)
Believability will happen when you have the following:
- Lived experience
- Years of experience
- Proven through testing
- Recognition and awards
- Leaderboard ranking
- Credited for your contribution
As in court, believability is supported when you have:
- Social Proof
- Video of your journey
- Brand Reputation
- Brand alignment
- Trust Transfer (as happens when you are a guest of a trusted Host before a new audience)
- Goodwill in the community
- Excellent Customer experiences
All these will result in you expanding your Influential Reach! You will be the one others want to hear from, the first name that comes to mind for that thing and the obvious choice from the pack.
Trudy Beerman is the Host on PSI TV. She is a doctoral candidate at Liberty University with a research interest in influential reach.